Tan Organic Waxed Cotton Lightweight Hat- LWC55
This lightweight Outback Hat, benefits from a 'double pass' of wax to be extra thorough, and a quick spin in the dryer every few washes will rejuvenate the finish. Over time and use, waxed cotton develops it's own character, leaving your unique history built into the fabric itself.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Staying dry - the water-repellent waxed finish keeps off the rain
- Lots of character - this fabric will age with you
- Guaranteed for life
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
Weight: 4 oz / 114 g
Fabric: 100% cotton with wax finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it. Every few washes tumble dry low heat for a few minutes to rejuvenate the wax finish.